Weddings are what started our journey at the farm and will always be near and dear to our hearts. We are here to support you both in anyway we can help make the details of this day flow smoothly. My years as an event coordinator and designer has given me loads of experience and overflowing ideas to assist you!
- Tables and wood X back vineyard chairs for up to 200 people included and will be set up for you
- Rehearsal on Friday, all day Saturday until Sunset (time varies depending on the day), clean up 9-11am on Sunday
- Handicap accessible restrooms located off of pavilion
- Private bridal suite for the bride and bridal party to hang out and get ready together in
- "Whattawagon" Hayrides provided during the dancing portion of your reception
- Special "Puddle Shuddle" ride on the pond for the bride and groom after the ceremony
- Dropping off supplies and decorating can be scheduled as early as Thursday before your event
- Ample grass parking, along with paved area for handicap parking
- Maximum 200 guests including wedding party
- Licensed and insured bartender required or a day of insurance policy purchased & confirmed. Licensed caterer required.
- Attendant available at all times during your rental period
- Wedding rehearsal scheduled for up to 1 hour; use of facility for rehearsal dinner is prohibited. Rehearsals are scheduled on Friday before your wedding.
- Use of facility from sunrise to sunset on day of wedding
- At sunset the music and bar service ends and you have up to an hour to say your goodbyes or grab some sunset/ sparkler send off pictures to end your perfect day
- Clean up of facility must be completed by 11am on Sunday following event
- One large refrigerator to chill your beverages. Use of stove/oven not available
- She Shed Bar available at no charge. Ice bins provided for your beverages (ice not provided)
- Your choice for all vendors